Here are few of most frequently asked questions.
1. What are the CDL Training programs?
New classes start every Monday and weekend classes start every other weekend. We have programs:
- Weekday Program: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM (160 hours)
- Weekend Program: Saturday and Sunday 8:00AM-5:00PM (160 hours)
- 40 hours recertification class A CDL Learners Permit (classroom only)
2. What are the tuition programs?
We have tuition assistance, finance and cash options. Please contact us at for more details.
3. What is the graduation successful rate?
100% successful graduation rate.
4. Can I get a job coming right out of school without any experience?
Yes. We have many local companies and over-the-road companies hire directly from 5 Star CDL.
5. Do I have to go over-the-road when I obtain my CDL?
No. We have many local companies hire directly from 5 Star CDL where you will be home daily/weekly.